Saturday, June 6, 2009

trip

So, I got this great new job and I have to leave for St.Louis tomorrow for training. I'll be gone from Sunday til Friday! All alone! I'm gonna miss my guys soooo bad. I have never been away from my boy that long. I spent a couple of nights in the hospital in November last year after my hysterectomy but this is way different - it's far away and a whole 6 days! Shawn says I should just relax and try to enjoy it but I am afraid I will be bored out of my mind, we'll see.

I have been having a great time being unemployed but the extra money will be nice. Maybe I can finally trade in my old car next year. I love it but it's 12 years old...I just can't bring myself to part with it yet. It only has a little over 60,000 miles and it looks good - it's just getting beat up on these dirt roads out here in the country so maybe I'll get a jeep or something.

Luke and I have been having a great time in the new pool since we got it last month. We are in it for 2-4 hours every sunny day and I have to say I am darker than I have ever been - even darker than when I lived in Arizona. Now that I have a job I'll have to maintain it on my days off. Luckily I only work 4 days a week (nice!). I will have every wed, thu and fri off and still get 40 hours a week. This is my first job since getting my degree so my career has officially started! I am very excited and I can't wait to meet everyone I will be working with at the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment