Tuesday, May 12, 2009

family back in Ohio

I am pleased to announce that I have been in contact with both my sister and my mother. It's great to talk to my sister again, we have always been very close and no one knows me like she does with the exception of Ann, my best friend and sister-in-law. My mother however, drives me nuts - my only consolation is that we are too many miles away be forced to endure a visit. Yes! I love you Arkansas!

By the way, two of the videos I posted are of the ice storm that happened in January this year - pretty interesting. I should want it behind me but now it's almost as though it never happened. The trees are coming in so green and lush now - yes, there are still limbs piled up everywhere and broken fences and snapped trees around but it's hard to focus on it as much once the weather is beautiful. I really love it here...

No comments:

Post a Comment