Monday, August 23, 2010

end of summer?...

Well, I finally did it - completed my BA in Psychology. I start the Master's program in October and I am super excited. I have hit two deer on two seperate occasions in the past two months and I am once again taking it in to the body shop since they did a poor job this time. I just hope to get it back before I have a surgery in two weeks - I'm having my thyroid removed.

I haven't been on here in forever but lots of stuff is going on...my little man started kindergarten and I have been actively seeking a transfer with my company back to Ohio. As much as I like it here in Arkansas, there's still no place like home I guess. We went there on vacation and we had a great time...looking forward to moving forward!

That's it for a short and sweet update...

No comments:

Post a Comment